Mitchell is an accredited specialist in Personal Injury Law and has over 27 years of experience
in this area of the law including 20 years continuously supporting multiple Japanese visitors to Australia who have needed support in accident claims. He has successfully driven countless cases for both Japanese nationals and Australians who have encountered accidents in Australia, nation-wide. Mitchell makes regular visits to Japan to meet with our Japanese clients to ensure the smooth running of all claims. With his business connections to law firms in Japan such as Hikari Sogoh Lawyers as well as our experienced and professional interpreters, Mitchell is able to provide specialised support and advice to Japanese clients.
Bachelor of Law, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane,
- 1989 Admitted to Practice
- I Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland , 1991.
- I Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia, 1991.
- I Australian and New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in JapanI Queensland Japan Chamber of Commerce.
- I Japan Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce and lndustry.
- I Hikarisogoh Law Offices.
To assist with formal translations from Japanese and English, we have a network of professional Japanese translators and interpreters including Ms Keiko Nakase.
Ms Nakase has years of experience with working directly with our firm in supporting injured Japanese nationals through the claim process. At MBA Lawyers, to act in the best interests of our clients, we subcontract formal translation and interpreting work to our professional Japanese translators and interpreters.